DescriptionSmall villa surrounded by ricefields, built 2007.
• Airy living-room area with TV, kitchen, big fridge/freezer
• 2 bedrooms with AC, spacious closet
• Bathroom with European toilet, shower and ”mandi”
• Small garden in front with ”bale bale” (gazebo) and covered parking space
• Small garden in back with covered terrace
• Land size: 180 m2
• rent includes housekeeper (house cleaning 3 times a week, cooking and laundry on request)
LocationThe house is located at the end of a small dead-end street, edging a ricefield with a fresh wind blowing most of the time. Main streets to Kuta and Denpasar are very close. The ride to beautiful Petitenget Beach is 10 min., 5 min. to shopping & restaurants.
Town: Indonesia, Kuta, KerobokanKerobokan is located in the north-western part of the Kuta-Denpasar area. There are quiet beaches, many restaurants and shopping possibilities. It is more peaceful than Kuta and not aimed at mass-tourism.
Total sleeping facilities and distributionTotal number of sleeping facilities: 2
- thereof 2 Double room(s)
BathroomsNo. of bathrooms: 1
- thereof Bathrooms with shower: 1
External facilities of object
- Car Parking
Internal facilities of object
Machines and equipment
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- 2 ring stove
- Cleaning service
- Maid service
- Handicapped: not specified
- Seniors: not specified
- Children: welcome
- Pets: negotiable
CateringCatering: on order (extra)
Additional InformationWe have a motor scooter for rent at Rp 60.000,-/day. Use of the bicycle is free of charge.
You can watch English language programs on our TV via satellite dish.